Saddle Fitting Shims for Western Ranch Pads-0731/0703/0704
$24.00 – $70.00
ThinLine material protects horses and creates a perfect saddle fit.
Master Saddlers and ThinLine developed a shimming system designed to create custom saddle fit while also providing shock absorbing therapeutic benefits. ThinLine fitting saddle pad shims are made from the same trademark foam found on ThinLine pads. In addition, shims are easily inserted or removed and stay in place during riding and washing.
These are the shims for Western ranch saddle pad .
- High Withers: Add Front shims to any pad.
- Mutton withers: Any ThinLine pad without saddle fitting shims.
- Hollow or Sway Backs: Add bridging shims.
- Rider Balance: Adding a pair of shims to one side can fix balance issues.
- Saddle Balance: Front or rear Shims, depending on your issue.
- Saddle Slippage: Generally no shims are needed, the ThinLine Pad alone will solve this.
- Saddle Pad Slippage: Generally your tree is too wide. Add a Booster or front Shim.
- Equine or Rider Back Soreness: No shims needed, ThinLine protects both.
- Equine Asymmetry: place both of the pair of shims on the hollow side.
- Kissing Spine Relief: Add a Booster Shim to any ThinLine pad.
- Treeless Saddle Pad Comfort: Add a Booster Shim to any ThinLine Pad.
ThinLine pads have an open pocket. As a result, you place shims exactly where you need them. The pocket has room for up to three 1/4″ shims in the same location. When stacking multiple shims, place one just behind the other to create a seamless transition.
Horses will often develop better topline in ThinLine.
Horses grow and change throughout their lifetime. For this reason, we made our fitting saddle pad shims easy to remove. Keep riding the great benefits of your ThinLine Pad.
Finally, thank you for trusting us with your saddle fit needs.