Flexible Filly Slow Feed Grazing Muzzle
Join our Equine Comfort Club and receive instant coupons.
Equine grazing muzzles are a must for many horses but discomfort is not.
This Flexibly Filly grazing horse muzzle is unlike the typical heavy, hard, and “cage-like” apparatus of the past. We listened to horse owners just like you and designed this to be softer, lighter and less confining. Constructed of a durable and pliable material that radically improves comfort, it is also soft on equine teeth and lips. The Flexible Filly Muzzle is well-ventilated and safe, rated to break just before your turnout halter.
Here are a few fantastic features you can provide for your horse.
Light weight comfort and breath-ability.
UV sun protection for those delicate noses.
Safe and easy drinking with automatic waterers, buckets and tanks.
Available sizes. Order by halter size.
- Mini/Pony: Miniature horses and up to large pony. Center hole is 1.20″.
- Cob/Horse: Cob, Arabian or Horses on the smaller side. Center hole is 1.32″.
- Oversize/Draft: Larger horses, Draft and Oversize. Center hole is 1.44″.
The 6 ounce grazing muzzle is made from one of the most durable polymers on the planet. It is fungal, mold and UV resistant. It is safe, effective and durable. The muzzle is ideal for slowing down speedy eaters, limiting grazing, and can help curb minor cribbing problems. The muzzle can also keep horses from chewing on leg wraps, wood, or blankets. It works extremely well with all automatic waterers and has UV protection which works much like sunscreen for those delicate noses.
Famous for Innovation in Shock Absorbing Equine Products – ThinLine hopes you enjoy the muzzle in addition to our full line of tack.
Returns and Warranty Information.
Flexible Filly Horse Grazing Muzzles come with a full 6-month product replacement warranty and a 30-day product satisfaction refund.
- Before you return, please email 2 photos of your horse wearing the muzzle. One grazing and one not grazing. Please send to email@example.com. This way we can make sure it is fitting properly and offer guidance if needed. It is our experience this muzzle works on every horse when owners have the correct size and it is fitted properly and secured. We are here to help you become accustomed to this new patented design.
The Flexible Filly Muzzle will not cause rub marks and is gentle on equine lips and teeth. We understand the halter you choose may rub so we designed a set of halter wraps (sold separately) made of our anti-fungal, no rub ThinLine material as well a cable tie covers. Available in Black or Brown, one size fits all. Use coupon code ThinLine for extra savings.
Horse Grazing Muzzle, tie protector covers, halter cover kits, break a way halter & visibility stickers pictured above. Click on images to go to products.
You may also like…
Recommended for you
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Thank you for your question! The muzzle is made wholly in the US and we ship from North Carolina.
- Q I have a 16hh paint gelding. He normally wears regular horse size halters. Should I get the medium or the large size?A Thank you for your question! The medium size muzzle will be a good fit for your horse.
- A Thank you for your question! The muzzle is designed to be worn with a breakaway halter while grazing. It might be possible to use it with your bridle while riding, but please be mindful that it is not covered under warranty for this usage and of the possibility that it may interfere with your bit while riding.
- A Thank you for your question! The Flexible Filly Grazing Muzzle comes with everything you need: clear instructions, the muzzle, temporary twist ties for fitting, and two sets of zip ties for attaching to your turnout halter!
- Q We have automatic water unit in the pasture - can my horse drink out of an auto unit with this muzzle on?A Thank you for your question! The Flexible Filly Muzzle is flexible enough to fit into automatic waterers. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so please feel free to give it a try!
- A Thank you for your question! The hole is about 1 1/2" across.
- Q I have a draft, percheron gelding. He doesn't wear a horse size halter. When will you be doing a larger size for drafts? I want in!A Thank you for your question! Give the large a try! It fits a wide size range and has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- A Thank you for your question! The Medium size (24") Flexible Filly Muzzle is the best choice for ponies, cob size, and full size horses that wear their halters on the smallest holes.
- A Thank you for your question! The high-performance muzzle material is UV resistant. It doesn't react to the sun and also offers some protection for delicate noses.