Cotton full pad, as an illustration, the Trifecta sheepskin half pad shims likewise.
Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls
What is ThinLine?
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non slip breathable foam and is the only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
Where is the ThinLine?
It is sewn onto the panel of our saddle pads.
“The manner in which ThinLine absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
It is the dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
This is hands down one of the best products we do. You will feel all the sensations of your horses’ back muscles while enjoying all the shock absorption and non slip features of the trademark ThinLine foam. Balance, comfort and security can all be yours in this half pad. You will find yourself sitting correctly, developing great core strength while finding a close but quiet communication with your horse. Equines love this half pad- they feel unified with their rider. So go ahead, it is time to have the ride of your life.
- This sheepskin trim half pad is shimmable for customized saddle fit, likewise, shims are made of the same trademark foam.
- The shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine creates a spine free channel.
- 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat.
- Sleek design fits under both off the rack and custom saddles allowing for a close contact feel.
- ThinLine’s open cell technology provides 100% breathability and a non-slip saddle fit.
- The Sheepskin trim trifecta gives riders the look of sheepskin with more protection and less thickness.
Available in White, Black, Natural and Dark Brown. (Small available in White and black only)
Order half pad saddle shims (inserts) for the ThinLine Trifecta half pad with sheepskin rolls.
Easy to install
Cotton Fitted Pad with Booster shim
Available Saddle Fitting Shims:
- Full Booster Shim: A pair of shims running the full panel will create ThinLine Plus (1/4 inch) Thickness for intense protection.
- Front Shims: usually used to provide lift in the wither area while filling in shallow shoulders.
- Bridging Shims generally used for hollow backs. Especially good for horses with lackluster top lines.
- Rear Shims: For the most part, used to lift the cantle of the saddle to achieve balance.
- Kits are available for purchasing multiple sets of shims.
You may also like…
Recommended for you
Saddle Pad Measurements
Fits most 15.5″-16.5″ saddles
20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
Fits most 17″ to 17.5″ saddles
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
Fits most saddles 18″ and over
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat
Medical Grade Sheepskin Wash Instructions
Our products come with a full-year warranty provided they are cared for as directed.
Regular maintenance: Dry between rides. Place the pad sheepskin face up in a cool environment, in humid climates use a fan to blow over the pad. Once the pad is dry, lightly brush it with a pet brush to help to keep the wool fluffy and resilient for the next ride.
Washing and drying: Sheepskin saddle pads are best washed by hand in cold water. Using only Eucalan Delicate Wash keeps your pad under warranty. You may machine wash (although hand wash is preferred) in a front loader, no agitators against the ThinLine panels, gentle wash cycle, cold. Remove excess water in the pad by squeezing the water out or placing in your washing machine on the spin cycle. Please do not use Melp!
Fill washing machine (or bathtub for really large items) with water, then add Eucalan. Soak for 1 hour squeezing soap and water through item from time to time. If the item is really dirty you may need to repeat the process. Squeeze or use the spin cycle to remove excess water and lay over a rack or rail to dry with sheepskin facing up. Keep out of the sun, and away from direct heat and dryers. Please do not brush or pull sheepskin fibers when wet. To prevent shrinkage, gently stretch the hide while drying.
Full Sheepskin Pads may take 2-3 days to dry. Sheepskin trimmed items should be good to go in a day. The ThinLine shim may slow drying time, we recommend placing absorbent products such as paper towels or chamois cloths inside the pocket.
You can use Scotch Guard the rolls to keep them clean and extend washing cycles.
When the care instructions are followed properly, our sheepskin pads are proving to have an expected 4-5 years of use.
- Hi and thanks for your question! As of now, there are no plans to make this pad in the natural color option. We typically recommend the medium size for 17" saddles and up, however we offer a 30 day satisfaction return policy, so feel free to give the medium a try!2018-10-16 09:42:54answered on