Immediate opening for an individual located in the Raleigh Durham NC area. Full Time Customer Care-Website-Inventory Specialist position in the ThinLine office.
Have you always wanted to work in an equestrian products business? Do you love horses and want to help them? This could be the job for you.
ThinLine is a small entrepreneurial company where you will be able to be part of a team who works to develop functional products for horses and riders.
- Customer Service – Answer incoming phone calls, emails and Facebook questions about ThinLine products.
- Website: Update products, control inventory and create interesting fact filled blog posts.
- Warehouse: Assist with packaging, inventory and shipping for equestrian stores in the USA.
- Business: Work with owner to develop and implement business strategies.
- Comfortable with equestrians products, primarily saddle pads, for english and western disciplines.
- Word Press, Photo Shop.
- Word, Excel, Outlook.
- BA in Business Administration is highly desirable.
This is an entry level position with room for growth. Starting Salary $28,000 to $35,000- salary will be commiserate with experience. Paid Holidays, two weeks’ vacation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to these three questions and resume to apply.
1- I am lucky, and this is why:
2- Describe, from the horses’ perspective, what it is like to have a human ride it.
3- At ThinLine we believe our mission in life is to help others. Tell us how you pay it forward.